Re: [eclipse-dev] Exporting SWT Plug-in from Eclipse on Ubuntu

Hi Gunnar,

Is it because of the platform specific binaries not matching/included?

Cheers,

Wim

On Sat, Mar 6, 2021, 5:31 PM Gunnar Wagenknecht <gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Greetings,

I am trying to export the org.eclipse.swt plug-in from my workspace using the PDE Export Wizard into a p2 repository (using a patch feature). I'd like other users to try it out. Is that supported?

I'm running into an error (compilation error) but my workspace seems to be compiling fine. Perhaps I'm missing some update steps or doing something wrong.

Is there any additional documentation besides the readmes in Git?

Thanks!

-Gunnar

PS: Is this the right mailing list?