Re: [eclipse-dev] Is anyone still using Copyright tool?

So far single user. We are about to proceed with removal. It can still be installed from old Eclipse releases p2 sites.
Ed, let me know if you have alternative proposal how to progress on the other topics or if you want to move the code to one of your repos and need few days for it.