Gesendet: Dienstag, 15. Dezember 2020 um 17:56 Uhr
Von: "Mickael Istria" <mistria@xxxxxxxxxx>
Betreff: Re: [eclipse-dev] [jdt-dev] Automate check to warn about freeze on Gerrit

On Tue, Dec 15, 2020 at 3:53 PM Alex Blewitt <alex.blewitt@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Can we have the bot not comment if we’re not in a change freeze, which will be most of the time? We don’t really need to know that the ‘check freeze’ bot has started, nor if it isn’t a freeze … I’d argue that we only really need the comment to be added iff we’re in a freeze.

I don't know how to achieve that.