Re: [eclipse-dev] [jdt-dev] Automate check to warn about freeze on Gerrit

Hi,

On Wed, Dec 9, 2020 at 7:46 AM Manoj Palat <manoj.palat@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I received a Git Freeze message for the gerrit [1] with a test skip. Since master is open already [2], is there a bug here wrt dates?
Or maybe I missed out some info regarding this in the mail chain?

This is somehow the expected behavior as the +1 vote got disabled on Noopur's request. However, since it looks like the job generate some noise anyway (I didn't find a way to just silent it when everything is fine, some assistance would be welcome here), I think it's better if it just sends a +1 with a nice message then to avoid confusion. I'll restore the +1 vote for the moment.

Back to the top