Re: [eclipse-dev] BigSur fixes for M3

Do we have plans for back porting these bugs for 4.17 as well ? There might be other products who might not update to 4.18 right away. These bugs can make us to loose few more Eclipse users if we don't have hotfixes for 4.17 :). Just a suggestion to keep Eclipse users without fedup on the IDE.

Best regards,
Gayan.