Re: [eclipse-dev] Sonar jobs and configs

Hi Alex,

I did set up those jobs and hacked some parent pom a long time ago.
I think it's now not worth spending more effort keeping that alive. Such code analysis is better being placed in the IDE (and SonarLint plugin helps there) or need to fail the build upon some certain quality criteria (and Eclipse Platform never got that far). So I believe it wouldn't harm to remove the jobs and the parent pom configuration.
Cheers,

Back to the top