[eclipse-dev] Eclipse 4.16 and Equinox 2020-06 are available

Hi all,

We are pleased to announce that 2020-06 is available for download and updates.

Eclipse downloads:
https://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops4/R-4.16-202006040540/

Update existing (non-production) installs:
https://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/updates/4.16/

Specific repository good for building against:
https://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/updates/4.16/R-4.16-202006040540/

Equinox specific downloads:
https://download.eclipse.org/equinox/drops/R-4.16-202006040540/

You can read about all the new and noteworthy features in the New and
Noteworthy document for this release:
https://www.eclipse.org/eclipse/news/4.16/

For some technical details, please see the Eclipse Project 4.16 readme:
https://www.eclipse.org/eclipse/development/readme_eclipse_4.16.php

While it is hard to thank everyone, by name, who has helped us with
this release, we have made our best attempt at that in our
Acknowledgements:
https://www.eclipse.org/eclipse/development/acknowledgements_4.16.php

Best regards,
Mat Booth