Jonah Graham
Kichwa Coders
www.kichwacoders.com

On Mon, 6 Jan 2020 at 11:04, Daniel Megert <daniel_megert@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
This is a topic in tomorrow's PMC call.

Dani

From:        Jonah Graham <jonah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        06.01.2020 16:57
Subject:        [EXTERNAL] [eclipse-dev] Ongoing support for Windows 7
Sent by:        eclipse-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hello folks,

Is there a plan to stop supporting Windows 7 as a target environment? I can see the 4.15 plan still has it, but as Microsoft are no longer providing updates as of next Tuesday, is it reasonable for Eclipse community to be investing time in it?

I am aware that some people are still using Windows 7, but people are also using GTK2 and too old versions of GTK3 and we don't have that listed as a target environment.

Thanks
Jonah
~~~
Jonah Graham