[eclipse-dev] Committer Election for Rome Li on Eclipse JDT Language Server has started

A committer election for Rome Li on project Eclipse JDT Language Server
(eclipse.jdt.ls) was started by Fred Bricon with this criteria:

I would like to nominate Rome Li as a new eclipse.jdt.ls committer. Rome has
a track record of quality patches[1] and he has expressed his interest to be
involved with the project in the
future. Here's a list of Rome's past contributions to the project:

- Use ProgressReporter to monitor initialization jobs
https://github.com/eclipse/eclipse.jdt.ls/pull/1280
- Report unused code as unnecessary
https://github.com/eclipse/eclipse.jdt.ls/pull/1226
- Support Diagnostic Tag (#1161)
https://github.com/eclipse/eclipse.jdt.ls/pull/1161
- Convert lambda to anonymous class creation (#1120)
https://github.com/eclipse/eclipse.jdt.ls/pull/1120
- Support textDocument/selectionRange (#1102)
https://github.com/eclipse/eclipse.jdt.ls/pull/1102
- Upgrade lsp4j to 0.7.2 https://github.com/eclipse/eclipse.jdt.ls/pull/1082

Please help me welcome him as a new committer to eclipse.jdt.ls.

[1]
https://github.com/eclipse/eclipse.jdt.ls/pulls?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=is%3Aclosed+is%3Apr+author%3Aakaroml

Eclipse JDT Language Server project committers can click the election link
below to vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/eclipse.jdt.ls/elections/election-rome-li-committer-eclipse-jdt-language-server

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/eclipse.jdt.ls