[eclipse-dev] Release freeze

Friends of Eclipse,

a small reminder that master is closed at the moment as we are
preparing the release. Once master is opened again, there will be an
email. For details see Sarikas email copied & pasted below.

Best regards, Lars

----

Sarika Sinha via eclipse.org

Fri, Aug 30, 10:17 AM (4 days ago)
to Eclipse, eclipse-dev, Equinox
Hi All,

We have 4.13 RC2 scheduled on September 6th , 2019. Please refer to
the freeze plan:
https://www.eclipse.org/eclipse/development/plans/freeze_plan_4_13.php

Here is the schedule:
September 4 Wed 18:00 EST Release Candidate 2 build
September 5 Thu 1-day test pass against RC2 and sign-off
September 6 Fri Submit RC2 to release train

Please note the following excerpt from the freeze plan:

RC2
Release candidate containing fixes for the majority of known
outstanding defects that we intend to fix for 2019-09 (4.13). At the
end of RC2 build, there should not be any open defects tagged 4.13.
All fixes submitted must have a project lead or PMC vote on the bug
report, and the fix must be reviewed by an additional committer (any
committer other than the one who made the fix). A positive review from
a project lead or PMC member means implicit approval and no vote is
needed on the bug report. Ongoing changes to documentation, tests or
examples do not require approval.

Thanks & Regards,
Sarika

--