Re: [eclipse-dev] Pomless builds in Platform UI

Hi,

On Thu, May 2, 2019 at 10:02 AM Lars Vogel <lars.vogel@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thanks Dani, I will start doing this migration step-wise beginning
with the plug-ins which do not specify
<code.ignoredWarnings>-warn:-deprecation,raw,unchecked</code.ignoredWarnings>
in their pom file.

Can't these settings already be added to the build.properties or .settings/ folder?
I think Tycho should honor those (or at least be able to honor those), but I don't know whether it's the default or not and whether it can have some negative side-effects. So it's more food for thought than an actual possible solution at the moment.

Cheers,

Back to the top