Re: [eclipse-dev] Is bugzilla entry required for trivial fixes?

Right. The change here is a border case because it fixes a bug. Other people might run into that too and then go to bugzilla to find it. And if not, they will file a new bug report. So, in this case, I would file a bug report so that everyone can properly track the NPE.

Dani

From:        Lars Vogel <lars.vogel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        05.04.2019 08:55
Subject:        Re: [eclipse-dev] Is bugzilla entry required for trivial fixes?
Sent by:        eclipse-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Cleanup patches and trivial code changes do not require a bugzilla these days

Mickael Istria <mistria@xxxxxxxxxx> schrieb am Fr., 5. Apr. 2019, 08:28:
Ho all,

I'd like to merge https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/140049/. However, there is no bugzilla entry for this one. As it's a trivial change, does it require a bugzilla entry?
I think the rule was changed some time ago but couldn't find it in my mailbox archive.

Thanks in advance
--

Mickael Istria