[eclipse-dev] Granularity for 2019-06 (4.12) Plan Items

Please make sure that you only tag root/top-level bugs with 'plan'. Look at the previous plans to get the picture. Bug fixes or simple things must not get the 'plan keyword.

Thanks,
Dani

----- Forwarded by Daniel Megert/Zurich/IBM on 03.04.2019 16:50 -----

From:        Daniel Megert/Zurich/IBM
Date:        03.04.2019 16:20
Subject:        2019-06 (4.12) Plans

Hi Team

Please start to create the plans for 2019-06 (4.12). I need to have initial plans by Thursday EOD next week. The plans are needed for the release record, due M1.

NOTE: The PMC decided to try to simplify the plans, well, actually our life ;-). You can simply create a top-level/root bug with the plan item and add the 'plan' keyword. Queries on the main plan will then show those bugs. Those bugs basically correspond to the bug that you provided with the entry on the wiki page. We will decide after this release whether we continue with the new approach or whether we go back to the old one.

Thanks,
Dani

Back to the top