[eclipse-dev] EclipseCon Europe 1/2 day unconference for Platform project

Hi all,

Anne from the Foundation got in touch with a few people about dedicating a room for half-a-day during the Unconference to the Platform project.
I've started a wiki page about it: https://wiki.eclipse.org/Platform/Unconference_EclipseCon_Europe_2018

Please add yourself if you'd like to attend.
Also, let's use this thread to discuss what you think would be the best format. Should we go for plain discussions? for a hackathon? Should we first target potentially new contributors or server ourselves existing contributors? Should we work on an initial list of topics or just assume we'd spend the first ~30 minutes gathering the topics from the attendees?... and whatever you think is worth discussing.

Cheers,

--
Mickael Istria