Re: [eclipse-dev] Project Plans 4.9 for platform subprojects

Thanks, Jay for noticing, I removed the wrong link in
Once we have a 4.9 project plan we can add a link to it.

On Thu, Jun 21, 2018 at 12:58 PM, Jayaprakash Arthanareeswaran <jarthana@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Lars,

Is the link given for " Eclipse 4.8 project plan" right one? It's taking me to your blog.

Regards,
Jay

Inactive hide details for Lars Vogel ---21/06/2018 02:50:36 PM---Dear project leads, For the 4.9 planning, I createdLars Vogel ---21/06/2018 02:50:36 PM---Dear project leads, For the 4.9 planning, I created

From: Lars Vogel <lars.vogel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 21/06/2018 02:50 PM
Subject: [eclipse-dev] Project Plans 4.9 for platform subprojects
Sent by: eclipse-dev-bounces@eclipse.org

Dear project leads,

For the 4.9 planning, I created
https://wiki.eclipse.org/Platform/Plan/4.9 for the Platform UI, Text,
UA and core topics.

in 4.8 we had different planning wikis for several platform topics, i.e.,

Platform UI:
https://wiki.eclipse.org/Platform_UI/Plan/4.8
Debug:
https://wiki.eclipse.org/Debug/Plan/4.8
SWT:
https://wiki.eclipse.org/SWT/Plan/4.8
Ant:
https://wiki.eclipse.org/Ant/Plan/4.8

I suggest that we combine these entries for 4.9 in the above wiki as
we only have three months for development.

Project leads for the above components please vote +1 or -1.

Best regards, Lars

--
Eclipse Platform project co-lead
CEO vogella GmbH