[eclipse-dev] GSOC 2017- Eclipse RDF4J

HI Jeen,

I am Heshan Jayasinghe 4th year undergraduate of university of moratuwa,Srilanka. I have experience in Java/MEAN/android and RDF projects.I have been doing RDF projects from my 2nd year university project.I am interested to contribute RDF4J project which is implemented by Eclipse organisation.

I found this project from GSOC 2017 idea list. Can you give me more details about this project and how to contribute your organisation with GSOC. As a first step i like to contribute this feature. can you please tell me how to setup the project and how start contributing to this feature

Thank you,
regards,

Heshan Jayasinghe

Back to the top