[eclipse-dev] How to build Eclipse from source?

Eclipse and CDT Developers,

Is it possible to build Eclipse IDE and CDT from source using one of the repos found here? Is there documentation on how this can be done?

https://git.eclipse.org/c/

I do not want to modify anything, just rebuild from source and then have the IDE binary available for use. I would like to redistribute Eclipse but the licensing says I must provide the source when redistributing. How do I do this? I am working with RHEL7/CentOS7.

Thanks,

Saleem Saeed

Back to the top