[eclipse-dev] Contribute on eclipse for GSoC 2016

I am Heshan Jayasinghe 3rd year undergraduate of university of moratuwa.I am interested on OSGI,web services and cloud computing areas so i like to contribute eclipse as a contributor.I am interested on the project Mirror artifacts on cloud storage

I read some Package Drone documentation and clone packagedrone.git repository to my local machine.i have GCS account and i am familiar with Google Cloud Storage and AWS so i think i can complete this project with the help of gsoc mentor.

Could you please tell me some further details about this project.i like to know steps i should follow to complete this project.some students are selected as interested students for some projects.i like to know my first task to apply my name as selected student.This is my first time gsoc experience so i expect kind reply from you.

Thank you!
regards,
Heshan jayasinghe

Back to the top