Re: [eclipse-dev] Stepping down from Eclipse PMC

Yes, sorry, this news requires a bit of noise on the list :).

Thank you John for everything you done for Eclipse. You're wisdom and leadership has helped smooth out many a discussion. I'll miss that. Enjoy what comes next and hopefully see you around town.

- Doug.