[eclipse-dev] Several Reminders

Time's running fast!

First, I'd like to remind everyone that this is the last week of development for Neon (4.6) M1. Next week will be the milestone week with the goal to deliver M1 on Friday, August 7.

Second, please make sure to send me your Neon (4.6) plan items by the end of this week.

Next, please make sure to have the Mars retrospective topics ready for our first architecture call on August 5.

Last but not least, Mars SR1 (4.5.1) RC1 is due August 14.

Thanks,
Dani

Back to the top