[eclipse-dev] Plan to remove "old" downloads and repositories on June 16.

Thought I should give some notice that the I-builds and S-builds and even RCs (except for the last one) will be removed from the download server soon.

I am planning on Tuesday, June 16.

This is pretty routine this time of year, to clean up stuff before the release, but please comment in bug 470097 if anyone needs something special, or a needs little more time to capture their own archival copies of anything or adjust build scripts.  This will include removing download sites, and the p2 repositories produced during Mars development (except for the RC4 DL site and repository .... I'll leave that around until the official release).