[eclipse-dev] Eclipse 4.5 RC3 and Equinox (Mars RC3) are available for download

Thanks to everyone making this RC available, and thanks to all those who help test our final RCs to make sure no regressions.

Only one RC left, available in one week, which is expected to be our final build for the Mars release ... so ... test this next-to-last one well!

        Eclipse downloads:
        http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops4/S-4.5RC3-201505280700/

        Update existing (non-production) installs:
        http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/updates/4.5milestones/

        Specific repository good for building against:
        http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/updates/4.5milestones/S-4.5RC3-201505280700/

        Equinox specific downloads:
        http://download.eclipse.org/equinox/drops/S-MarsRC3-201505280700/

Back to the top