[eclipse-dev] Re-spin of Eclipse 4.4.1 RC4a and Equinox (Luna SR1RC4a)

As I'm sure many heard, we rebuilt Eclipse and Equinox today, for Luna SR1. There were no changes to code, per se, just some metadata that created a "configuration unit" for Mac OSX incorrectly. These are the same bit's as what was in M20140925-0400 from this morning -- just renamed.

We are still on track to formally release Friday morning (around 10 AM, Eastern).

        Eclipse downloads:
        http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops4/M-4.4.1RC4a-201409250400/

        Update existing (non-production) installs:
        http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/updates/4.4milestones/

        Specific repository good for building against:
        http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/updates/4.4milestones/M-4.4.1RC4a-201409250400/

        Equinox specific downloads:
        http://download.eclipse.org/equinox/drops/M-LunaSR1RC4a-201409250400/