From:        Beth Tibbitts <beth@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        08/13/2014 05:02 PM
Subject:        [eclipse-dev] Where are the simrel builds on hudson?
Sent by:        eclipse-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Where are the simrel builds on hudson now? I looked in http://hudson.eclipse.org - which is now just a list of sub projects,
and hudson.eclipse.org/simrel - but that hasn't been built in 8 months, so that doesn't look right.

https://wiki.eclipse.org/Simrel/Contributing_to_Simrel_Aggregation_Build doesn't refer to where the build is.
Google search isn't helping.

I submitted a change to b3aggr for PTP last night and want to check to see that it got included.

And while I'm asking, a link to remind us the URL where the build goes would be handy as well.
Thanks.

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
beth@xxxxxxxxxx