[eclipse-dev] Planning to remove old I-builds and milestones soon (afternoon of Thursday, 6/19)

Sorry for the short notice, but in preparation for the Luna Release next week, I'm going to remove all the I-builds, milestones, and release candidates (except for RC4) tomorrow, 6/19, approximately noon.

In addition to "downloads" I will also "trim" the milestone and I-build update sites down to just one (effectively RC4).

If anyone has any concerns, or special requests, we'll try to be accommodating, please document your request in

Bug 437717 - remove old Luna milestones and I-builds (all except RC4)