Re: [eclipse-dev] API Change in org.eclipse.ui.internal.EditorSite, How to migrate to newer

Hi Eric

It seems similar issue is discussed in [1] and I could found a reported bug @ [2]. In [2]  it is RESOLVED FIXED, Is this fixed in 4.4M5.
If i use the latest code with the fix, could someone explain the steps or approach to achieve my requirement. Appreciate your help and input.

Thanks