From:        Denis Roy <denis.roy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To:        eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx,
Date:        02/14/2014 08:49 AM
Subject:        Re: [eclipse-dev] Status of "README.MD" support?
Sent by:        eclipse-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

On 02/14/2014 08:28 AM, Thanh Ha wrote:
I only works for the README.md file though as far as I'm aware and creates a "about" page, here's an example from the CBI repo [1].

There are over a dozen file names that can be used to produce the "about" page.  I've added a blurb here:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Git#Using_Markdown_for_README.2FCONTRIBUTING

Denis