Re: [eclipse-dev] Reminder: Luna M5 Next Week - Still Many Open Bugs

I've been using this calendar [1] to inform me about approaching release
dates for a longer time, but now it seems the calendar is no longer updated
for Luna M5 and later. The last Luna milestone marked in the calendar is
M4. Does anyone know who owns/updates this very useful calendar? Is there
any other calendar that contains release dates?

Thanks,
Szymon

[1]
http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=gchs7nm4nvpm837469ddj9tjlk%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=America/New_York