From:        Hamdene BEN AYED <hamdene.ben-ayed@xxxxxx>
To:        "eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx" <eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        2013/11/23 03:23
Subject:        [eclipse-dev] How to have access to restricted Class
Sent by:        eclipse-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

I have created my own plugin and I start to develop my classes.
My problem is: in  Class « C1”, I need to have access to the restricted Class “C2” implemented in a non-exported package “P” in another Plugin.

Are there any way to have access to this class in order to use its methods.

Best Regards
eclipse-dev mailing list
eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx