[eclipse-dev] More info on setting CDT tool chain include path programmatically

Hi,

Could any one please provide more info on how to include the CDT tool chain
related include path to the C/C++ project automatically. I have gone through
the posts about this subject. But could not get clear idea on how to do
this. I have created a new tool chain for my project. When I run this
plug-in project and create a new project, the include paths are not showing
up in the project explorer window. Could any one please provide detailed
info, like what is the code to be written to add the include paths to the
project and where should it be written.

Waiting for your response. Please reply.

Regards,
Krishnaraj.