Re: [eclipse-dev] Small tweak to retention policy for I-builds through M6

The hope is that if we wait long enough, purple will be back in style and we'll be on the cutting edge again ;)

John

From:        Denis Roy <denis.roy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To:        eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx,
Date:        03/01/2013 03:42 PM
Subject:        Re: [eclipse-dev] Small tweak to retention policy for I-builds through M6
Sent by:        eclipse-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Can it be the last build page with all that purple stuff too?

It's really easy to wedge web content inside a Nova page by wrapping it inside the contents of novaHeader.html and novaFooter.html files, like Markus does on the EPP Nightly Build pages:

http://build.eclipse.org/technology/epp/epp_build/juno/download/