From:        Max Rydahl Andersen <max.andersen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        01/16/2013 05:15 AM
Subject:        [eclipse-dev] Missing migration notes or are Kepler perfect        compatible with Juno and previous releases ? :)
Sent by:        eclipse-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

We (JBoss Tools/Developer Studio team) are doing our annual check of compatibility with next eclipse release and I spotted that there are no migration notes at all for Kepler this year ?

I'm looking here:
http://htmlpreview.github.com/?https://github.com/eclipse/eclipse.platform.common/blob/master/bundles/org.eclipse.platform.doc.isv/porting/eclipse_4_3_porting_guide.html

That link took me a while to find now that all old CSV links to the migration doc is dead :)

Thanks,
/max