[eclipse-dev] Platform Juno SR2 freeze plan

The end-game plan for Eclipse Platform Juno service release 2 is now available:

http://www.eclipse.org/eclipse/development/plans/freeze_plan_4_2_2.php

Our next maintenance build will be release candidate 1. Now is a good time to review the remaining open 4.2.2 bugs and defer all but the most critical. We currently have 50 remaining bugs still open:

https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/buglist.cgi?bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&product=Equinox&product=JDT&product=PDE&product=Platform&target_milestone=4.2.2&target_milestone=Juno%20SR2

John

Back to the top