[eclipse-dev] Copyright updates

This is a reminder for Eclipse project committers that now is a good time to be updating the copyrights on your source code, if you haven't already done so. This is often left until the end, but in past years we had some last minute problems due to copyright changes in RC3+, so it's safer to get the changes in early in the end game. You don't need a reviewer because it is just a comment change, but please check the changes yourself to make sure the copyright tool behaved properly.

Thanks to Tomasz Zarna we now have a copyright tool that works with Git. You'll need the latest Releng Tools plugin from 3.8 M7 or greater.

John

Back to the top