Re: [eclipse-dev] Planning Meeting Post-Notes - 2 May 2012

3) We ran out of time on discussion merging the CBI changes into our repositories before Juno. This mostly involves adding pom.xml and related metadata to our bundles to allow them to be built by Tycho. This would make it easier to get Juno-based CBI builds going. We will revisit this at next week's planning call. Please chime in if you have strong feelings on this either way.

I know 'Built by Tycho' is not planned for SR0, but if we do add the POMs (and other things) will we get feedback if this was done properly?  Essentially we want to add these now so we don't need to touch all of the bundles between SR0 and SR1, but without feedback (test compile for example), are we confident that we won't be fixing the POMs post SR0 anyways?

Cheers,
Ian