[eclipse-dev] Planning Meeting Notes - 18 April 2012

Planning Meeting Notes

SWT

- will release transition to new GTK ToolBar work this week
- fixed sending of events in WebKitGTK Browsers with JS disabled
- various other bug fixes

PDE
- Cleaned up extensions tab (Bug 374096)
- bug fixing

Ant
- bug fixing / triage

Debug
- bug fixing / triage

Releng
  4.x I and N builds working (still more to do to fully automate)
  3.8 I builds next, should have "test build" this week (~Thursday)

Platform Workspace:
- Bug 375433 - Provide Java 7 NIO2 hooks into eclipse filesystem as a fallback for cases where there is no native support [late request considered for 3.8]
- inbox tracking

Back to the top