Re: [eclipse-dev] Eclipse Juno M6 N&N needed by Wed. March 14 - Instructions Changed!!

Is everyone supposed to directly edit the one file mentioned? Given that
everyone would be writing N&N on the same day wouldn't this result in merge
conflicts for many people and as a result wasted time?

I think a better model could be to create a directory per component and
each component creates their separate N&N which are merged in the end, as
used to happen so far.

Deepak