From:        Xingxing Pan <forandom@xxxxxxxxx>
To:        eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date:        06/24/2011 10:45 AM
Subject:        [eclipse-dev] [HELP] Build Eclipse for a new arch
Sent by:        eclipse-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi, everyone.

I have been trying to build eclipse from source for a new architecture
which is different from mainstreams, but I cannot find where to start.
Is there any tutorial?

I found an instruction for building from source:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Platform-releng-sourcebuild35

But in this instruction, the method is to build a eclipse by using
another eclipse. It seems impossible for the new architecture because
there's no runnable eclipse at all.

Thank you.

forandom