[eclipse-dev] Eclipse SDK and UNC Paths

Hi all,

from the brief discussion that we just had at the Arch call:
  • bug 289322 [1] and bug 262601 [2] are currently blocking my testing, since I can't get an Eclipse Install on a UNC path to pick up all my extensions
  • If we could manage fixing these, I could try running off UNC for my normal day-to-day work - could others do that, too?
  • There's more known issues [3] which are not necessarily blocking as far as I know of
As McQ said, we discussed UNC on the PMC Call [4] today. We consider these "polish items", so if a fix is possible with reasonable risk and effort we should fix these soon. But we won't risk destabilizing the Platform just for UNC.
    direct +43.662.457915.85  fax +43.662.457915.6

    [3] http://bit.ly/cDwdCi  All Open Bugzilla against Platform with UNC in the summary

    Back to the top