Re: [eclipse-dev] Pivot/Eclipse

Hi,

I'm familiar with RAP. However, that project is essentially a way to build AJAX apps using Eclipse. Pivot is a platform for building applications that run in the Java plugin (not the browser DOM).

I'm not familiar with the styling enhancements planned for e4. Where can I find more information about that?

Thanks,
Greg