[eclipse-dev] Planning Meeting Post-Notes - December 17, 2008

3.4.2 is almost done. We should be winding down fixes and moving into test and verification. The 3.4.2 end game plan will be available soon.

For the remainder of 2008 there will only be nightly and maintenance builds because we don't have resources on hand to monitor integration builds.

We currently don't support running on UNC paths, and are trying to determine if it warrants the effort to fix it. Our support for UNC has been broken in past releases and we have had very little community response to it.