Re: [eclipse-dev] architecture meeting notes, June 4, 2008

>- Teams should be as careful about putting fixes into 3.4.1 as they would be in the last milestone of 3.4.
To be precise, the PMC mentioned in the call that the rule would the same as for the last 6 weeks milestone of 3.4 (which was M7).

Inactive hide details for Boris Bokowski---06/04/2008 11:43:48 AM---- We would like to be done with doc this Friday (RC4) if poBoris Bokowski---06/04/2008 11:43:48 AM---- We would like to be done with doc this Friday (RC4) if possible. Do the high-value doc work first

Boris Bokowski/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA

eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

06/04/2008 11:43 AM

[eclipse-dev] architecture meeting notes, June 4, 2008

- We would like to be done with doc this Friday (RC4) if possible. Do the high-value doc work first...
- For build submissions towards 3.4.1, we decided that e-mails with bug numbers and titles should be posted to releng-dev.
- Teams should be as careful about putting fixes into 3.4.1 as they would be in the last milestone of 3.4.