Re: [eclipse-dev] Planning Meeting Notes - May 7, 2008

Performance:
- 3.4 tests results verification:
  - All tests of I20080502-0100 (M7) vs 20080411-1700:
    + Unfortunately my verification was not good enough as I missed to
      detect and report that Platform/UI didn't have any results since
      November 2007! They are back now but without any valid reference.
    + Last perfs results for PDE/UI are from build I20080430-0100, no
      new perf results since then.
    + I hope that the new reference run yesterday (20080506-1552) will
      be used for next perf results
    + Some problems with JDT/Text new tests (i.e. with no reference).
      JDT/Core will investigate for completion tests

Cordialement/Regards,

Frédéric

             Mike Wilson
             <Mike_Wilson@ca.i
             bm.com>                                                    To
             Sent by:                  eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
             eclipse-dev-bounc                                          cc
             es@xxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                   Subject
                                       [eclipse-dev] Planning Meeting
             05/07/2008 03:26          Notes - May 7, 2008
             PM

             Please respond to
                 "General
                development
              mailing list of
                the Eclipse
                 project."
             <eclipse-dev@ecli
                 pse.org>

--------
 Status
--------

JDT APT:
- fix Bug 228691
- testing for M7
- inbox, newsgroups, Bugzilla
- sent mail to jdt-apt-dev and all bug reporters in last 12 months,
soliciting
  testing help on APT

Rel. Eng.:
- 3.4M7 released
- test builds with M7 plugins
- bug fixing
- Intel contributed 3.4M7 win32 ia64 zips -- thanks!
- planning for new hardware installation in lab

JDT UI:
- shipped 3.4 M7
- performance investigations
- inbox tracking
- vacation

Platform Text and JDT Text:
- shipped 3.4 M7
- performance investigations
- inbox tracking
- vacation

Debug:
- bug fixing & triage

User Assistance:
- milestone testing
- bug fixing

Equinox:
- security: secure storage fixes and polish
- bug triage and fixing
- vacation

JDT Core:
- comment formatter polishing
- fixed performance regression in type hierarchies
- improving recovery in annotation with missing values
- 3.4M7 bugs verification
- bug fixing

PDE:
- plan to (re)add p2 metadata to feature export, pending PMC approval
- bug fixing & triage

Workspace:
- inbox tracking
- working towards 3.4 M7 (testing, N&N, bug fixing)
- RC1 started (fixing & polishing)