Re: [eclipse-dev] Bugzilla acting up

I have also been unable to create new bugs this weekend. I get errors like the following when attempting to enter a bug:

Software error:
DBD::mysql::db do failed: Duplicate entry '51' for key 2 at Bugzilla/Token.pm line 371
                Bugzilla::Token::_create_token(51, 'session', 'createbug:') called at Bugzilla/Token.pm line 169
                Bugzilla::Token::issue_session_token('createbug:') called at /home/data/httpd/bugs.eclipse.org/html/bugzilla-2.20/enter_bug.cgi line 362

For help, please send mail to the webmaster (webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

John

Pascal Rapicault/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: eclipse-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

04/27/2008 09:50 PM

Please respond to
"General development mailing list of the Eclipse project."        <eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Denis.Roy@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject
[eclipse-dev] Bugzilla acting up

Before engaging into serious bug triaging make sure that bugzilla *really* works. It may sound like a joke but it is unfortunately not. I have been doing some bug triaging for over an hour where everything looked like it was working correctly but when I went to see how well I had done, I realized that none of my changes had been taken into account... Some queries that I had saved were no longer there, but worse none of the milestone change, assignment and other things were there either...
I hope that this is just an interim situation and that in fact my changes have not been lost, but I think it is best to let everyone know.

HTH,

PaScaL