RE: [eclipse-dev] Eclipse calendar

Just as a point of interest, for a while there the EclipseCon icals actually did not have any timezone information in them so everything was messed up.  About a week before the conference it got straightened out.

That's not so say that Google calendar does TZs correctly, just letting you know about the specific EC case.

Jeff