RE: [eclipse-dev] NLS.bind(...) vs MessageFormat.format(...)

Yup.  We produce a "supplement" bundle [1] that contains many of the useful
classes from org.eclipse.osgi including NLS.  It is there to support people
running code in other OSGi frameworks or outside of OSGi.  Another thing to
get and put on the classpath but it is doable...

Jeff

[1]
http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/equinox/drops/I20080408-0800/download.ph
p?dropFile=org.eclipse.equinox.supplement_1.1.0.v20080316.jar