[eclipse-dev] New API tooling tags

I noticed that some redundant entries are created in javadocs,
when a project is converted to use API tooling.

For instance for an interface that is not intended to be implemented, I
will have the old entry "This interface is not intended to be implemented
by clients."
amd the new "@noimplement This interface is not intended to be implemented
by clients.".

I would move the comment to the tag. But maybe there are some tools that
can ignore new tags and users would not see it.
Of course we could just add a tag with no comment and leave the old entry
in javadoc.

Any thoughts?
--
Szymon Brandys