RE: [eclipse-dev] p2 and the Eclipse SDK

Hi John, I'm excited to see what you guys have. I couldn't find this version of the SDK, could you provide a direct link?

Thanks,
Doug.

From: eclipse-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:eclipse-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of John Arthorne
Sent: Thursday, March 06, 2008 1:23 PM
To: eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [eclipse-dev] p2 and the Eclipse SDK

As mentioned in the architecture meeting notes, a p2-enabled version of the Eclipse SDK is now available on the Eclipse project download page. Although we're not yet feature complete, we encourage people to try it out, and report problems in the Equinox p2 bugzilla component. Some introductory information on using p2 can be found here:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Equinox_p2_Getting_Started

There is also a simple SWT-based installer that will install this week's integration build of the Eclipse SDK. More details on the installer can be found here:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Equinox_p2_Installer

The p2 team

Back to the top