From: Boris Bokowski <Boris_Bokowski@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 02/20/2008 11:40 AM
Subject: [eclipse-dev] architecture meeting notes, Feb 20 2008

- reminder to look at the performance results ourselves
- Platform UI will ask for a rebuild, bug 219606 (failure to start Eclipse
when using 1.6.0-beta2 VM)
- Equinox: transforms and security bundles going through graduation process
- big changes to the compiler coming this week, please file bugs if you
encounter problems:
 - concurrency within the compiler (using multi-core)
 - more resilient to missing information
- compiling against a library folder outside of the workspace now supported
- PDE API tooling going into nightly build this week
- because of all the incoming major changes, we will run additional I
builds (if requested) to increase the chances of a good I build next week

Boris