Re: [eclipse-dev] M6? RCX? Bugzilla Target Milestones?

Sounds good.

Dani

             Philippe P Mulet
             <philippe_mulet@f
             r.ibm.com>                                                 To
             Sent by:                  "General development mailing list
             eclipse-dev-bounc         of the Eclipse project."
             es@xxxxxxxxxxx            <eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
                                                                        cc

             23.01.2008 12:48                                      Subject
                                       Re: [eclipse-dev] M6? RCX? Bugzilla
                                       Target Milestones?
             Please respond to
                 "General
                development
              mailing list of
                the Eclipse
                 project."
             <eclipse-dev@ecli
                 pse.org>

Sorry this felt through the cracks.

I just created the missing milestones which we already announced for our 4
products (Equinox, Platform, JDT and PDE).
3.4 M6
3.4 M7
3.4 RC1
3.4 RC2
3.4 RC3
3.4 RC4

Looking further, I am tempted to also add:
3.4.1
3.5.

for planning purpose (like we have 4.0 already).
Thoughts ?

(PS: thanks Jerome for the reminder)

 Chris Aniszczyk <zx@xxxxxxxxxx>
 Sent by: eclipse-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
                                                        eclipse-dev@eclips
 17/01/2008 20:19                                       e.org:
                                                                        cc

              Please respond to                                    Subject
   "General development mailing list of the             [eclipse-dev] M6?
              Eclipse project."                         RCX? Bugzilla
          <eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>                     Target Milestones?

Will there be an M6?

If so, can we look at updating the Bugzilla target milestone fields?

Cheers,

---
Chris Aniszczyk | IBM Lotus | Eclipse Committer |
http://mea-bloga.blogspot.com. | +1.860.839.2465

Compagnie IBM France
Siège Social : Tour Descartes, 2, avenue Gambetta, La Défense 5, 92400
Courbevoie
RCS Nanterre 552 118 465
Forme Sociale : S.A.S.
Capital Social : 542.737.118 €